Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

My family spent the weekend in Midway. We stayed at our cabin while the rest of the fam used their memberships at the new resort called Zermatt. (insert plug for their AMAZING prime rib buffet every Saturday night!! I have never eaten roast like that before in my life!!!) We went miniature golfing, swimming, carousel riding, wii playing, moose watching, and much more. Overall, it was a very relaxing experience despite the freezing weather and the rain.


Just chilling with dad our first morning there.

Picking dandelions on the side of the cabin with Mason.

Watching his cousins play Wii. He didn't look away for a half an hour...We're doomed...

Chandler is bowling, and Preston... Well, we think he's shooting something :)Feeding the ducks on Memorial Day with his cousins

3 comments:

Bob and Danya said...

Looks like you had a fun Memorial Day! So Tyson likes the wii huh? Hehehehe.....LOL! He needs his own wii-mote! :) I love the pic of him getting the bread out of the bag for the ducks. My kids have never really gotten to do that. Does he break up the bread to give to them or does he just chuck the whole piece in? I can just see those ducks trying to go get a whole piece and thinking....who is this kid...I want him to be my new best friend! LOL! Tyson, you're such a cutie!

Julie Hemmert said...

One of my favorite weekends in a very long time. Thanks for making it so fun and for playing with me!

:: ashley :: said...

That looks like a pretty place you stayed at! We would love to get together with you guys! Are you coming to the BBQ at the Reeves tomorrow night??