Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Hiding Place

We had just changed Tyson into his Pajamas, and decided to let him play around a little bit more while we watched something on television. ( I think it was American Idol or something) After a few minutes it got extremely quiet back in the kitchen. I walked back there calling his name, and he didn't answer. I peaked around the corner, and he was no where to be found! He had simply vanished! I turned around and found that the closet where we had the washer and dryer was open. This is what I saw...



He didn't want to come out, so we let him stay in there. He didn't come out for another fifteen minutes.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh boy! You're gonna have to really watch that one! :) Trust me, I have personal experience! Cute pics!

Kjell Crowe said...

ohhh my gosh! that is so cute. he loosk so much like your husband.

Bob and Danya said...

LOL! That kid is just like Devin! Hahahahaha!!!! You get what you dish out my bro! LOL!!!! He is so cute in there. Probably thought it was his own personal space! Gotta love it!

Julie Hemmert said...

Mason tried to climb in ours the other day. I loved the pictures!