Monday, May 5, 2008

1. Who eats more? Devin can put more down in one sitting (especially spaghetti!) but I think I win overall
2. Who said “I love you” first? Devin. We had been dating for three weeks. He was pretending to translate a German Christmas concert and instead of translating he whispered IT into my ear. I didn't say anything for the rest of the night. I was kind of freaked out a little, to be honest. :)
3. How long have you been together?: Married 5 1/2, together 6 1/2
4. Who sings better? It's a toss up. :) Dev has a great voice from a very talented family.
5. Who’s older?: Devin by 3 1/2 years
6. Who’s smarter?: Devin graduated with a higher GPA, but who says that means ANYTHING. Just kidding.
7. Who’s temper is worse?: I lash out quicker and more often, but Devin can get mad like the best of them
8. Who does the laundry?: I wash and dry them... then we both put them away.
9. Who does the dishes? We both do.
10. Who is more cuddly? We aren't super cuddlers, so I don't know. I think we're the same
11. Who snores? neither. I talk in my sleep a lot though.
12. Who’s hair is longer?: Mine!
13. Who’s better with the computer?: Devin.
14. Do you have pets?: One hamster named Milton and a little boy named Tyson
15. Who pays the bills? Zion's bank :) I'm all about electronic bill pay.
16. Who cooks dinner? Me! Devin used to pitch in when we were both going to school and working. But it's my job now.
17. Who drives when you are together? Mostly Devin.
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Devin
19. Who is the most stubborn? Definitely me. It's my Dutch heritage.
20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? We both take turns in this department.
21. Who’s parents do you see more?: I see my mom a little more often because she watches Tyson for me on Fridays.
22. Who named your pets? We heard "Milton" during a sealing session in the temple. Yes, our hamster is named after one of Devin's dead relatives.
23. Who kissed who first? Devin tried to kiss me 6 times and was denied! I finally gave in and kissed him.
24. Who asked who out?: Devin threw a gumdrop at me, told me I was the cutest girl he had ever met then asked me to watch a recording of the previous nights Utah vs. BYU football game.
25. Who works harder? Devin
26. Who’s more sensitive?: Devin
27. Who’s taller?: Devin
28. Who’s stronger? Oh I am, by far...
29. Who has more siblings? I have 5 siblings, and he has 4
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I do love my jeans... :)

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I think I learned a few things about you guys that I didn't know. Good post!

Bob and Danya said...

Heidi, you crack me up. I love the way you answer questions. You are one creative woman. Would you mind passing some of those genes this direction!

Bob and Danya said...

Hey Heidi, I was just watching footage from your wedding and from the dinner before (you weren't there though - just Devin, but it has all kinds of stories on it from Devin's childhood...mostly blackmail material - LOL). Some seriously funny stuff on this tape! I assume you already have the wedding stuff and lionhouse stuff. Did we ever give you a copy of the Lions Den footage?
Danya