Sunday, May 23, 2010

Disneyland trip #1


Spur of the moment, we went with some fellow internship-pers to Disneyland. The trip went pretty unenventful but I guess the quote of the day goes to Tyson. at 9:30 pm we asked him if he wanted to go on the Winnie-the-Pooh ride one more time. He responded, "I think I just want to take a nap." and not 10 second's later he was asleep in the stroller.

I'm very proud of this picture. No, he's not posing, that is just pure joy to be on the Casey Jr. train ride. He was jumping up and down the entire time waiting in line. The duration of the ride he continued to throw his fists in the air and yell "Woohoo!" over and over again.


Yarrr, I found the treasurrrrre Cap'n. When asked what his favorite kind of treasure was he replied, "Moneys....." That's my boy...



Meeting Pooh and Tigger struck Tyson literally speechless. He was in awe.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh I love this, and miss you. We've been talking a lot, and I think we may be able to swing a trip to California...we'll see- I'll call you later :)

Bob and Danya said...

I totally jealous of how much you are going to get to go there this summer! What a blast!

Julie Hemmert said...

Love the last picture with Pooh! I can't wait to see Mason's reaction now that he knows some of the Disney characters!