Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Best Birthday ever

For my birthday, Devin got off of work early and we drove up to Disneyland! Disneyland birthdays are the best!!! If you wear a birthday pin, every employee in the park has to wish you a happy birthday. I was kind of creeped out at first, but then I embraced it. And I think the employees make a game of it too, because some of them would try to scare me on purpose with it! Anywho... It was so fun. We ended the day with watching the Magical Firework show while on the Casey Junior ride (My new favorite ride of all time). Devin Also bought the Hidden Mickeys book, So I have now joined in the quest for the hidden Mickeys throughout the park. More of that to come...


Firework show on the ride


Hooray for Casey Junior!!

3 comments:

Julie Hemmert said...

I don't think I have ever heard of Casey Jr. ride. I will have to check it out!

Mara said...

Awesome! Looks like fun! In the picture where it says "The Spann Fam," Devin's Mickey sucker blends in with his shirt! heehee!!

Bob and Danya said...

Hey Heidi! Update your BLOG!!! I mean, I know you're a busy mom that never stops going 100mph, but how can I adore my cute niece and nephew if I can't see their cute, smiling faces??? Hmmmm???? :) I love razzing you!