Sunday, October 11, 2009

family pics


Thanks to Spencer Hall Photography we were able to get some great shots of our family last Friday night!! Here is just a taste of some of the great shots he got! Thanks Spence, you're the best! I still haven't chosen a family pic yet, so that will be posted soon!


Blowing raspberries at dad:


Devin's quote for this pic, (read in a very haughty voice) "And after I take this shot I'm going down to the yacht club for some tea and biscuits (hubbity hubbity)..."





My favorite... the after pictures shot...


5 comments:

Julie Hemmert said...

Those are great!! Can't wait to see more!

Jennifer said...

Those are very nice Heidi. Both of those kids are changing way too fast though! Do you remember when Jeffrey said, "We have a baby in our family that never grows up!" referring to Tyson. Well, he was wrong!

Stacey said...

Your kids are getting so big! And so cute! I will be down this weekend to visit the fam, so I hope I get to see you guys.

Beth said...

So cute, and it's official Tyson is no longer a baby, he is a cute full fledged little boy! Crazy how time flies!

Mara said...

Woah! Holly and Tyson have grown A LOT since I saw them last! I hope to see you guys soon! Last time I saw Holly she was a new born! AWWW! She and Tyson are ADORRIBLE!