Monday, July 13, 2009

one week old

So here are some better close-ups of Holly. I couldn't decide on the best one, so I put all three up. My favorite one is the last one since her eyes are cross-eyed so often. :) She is a very active and wiggly baby, and loves to look around a lot. I also discovered that she has a dimple in each cheek. We went to the doctor today, and he said Holly has officially broken the office record on the amount of weight gained back after birth. It looks like were going to have another chubby baby on our hands.

Tyson loves to look at her and give her kisses. I left them alone in a room together for a second, heard her sneeze, and Tyson responded, "Bless you Holly!" I'm just glad that he's kind of accepted her as a part of his life so easily. It has made a big difference to have Devin around to play with Tyson. They are like two peas in a pod. I'm so grateful for such a helpful husband.


AHH!! I'm cross-eyed!!

6 comments:

Julie Hemmert said...

So what did she weigh? She is adorable. Thank you for letting me hold her last night. I love the crossed eyed one best too.

Jennifer said...

She looks very familiar to me. She reminds me of a Hemmert baby or something. Maybe you? Maybe me? She is adorable.

Megan said...

Oh she is so cute, Heidi! And I agree, she does look like a Hemmert!

Mara said...

SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I'm so excited to see her! BABY HEAVEN AGAIN!

Bob and Danya said...

That baby is SOOOOOO CUTE! She must be my niece or something! :)

The Gibbs said...

she's beautiful. wouldn't expect anything less coming from you (and maybe devin). it makes me crazy that i can't just pop over and see her with mine own eyes. i miss you so much! i got your message a while back and i will call you. we have horrible reception with our cell phones, so we're working on a landline, and once that happens, i will call. kiss that baby for me and tell your family hi!

love you.