Thursday, July 9, 2009

Holly Joy Spann 8.35 lbs, 19.5 inches

She's finally here!! After moving from our town home last week, I had been having crazy pain all week, but she decided not to come until Monday. Everything went so smoothly and quick, Devin and I both couldn't believe that I had just had a baby. She's very healthy, and has a cry to prove it. :) Tyson is very excited to have a new baby sister and loves to look at her. He says, "Baby sister is so cute," then he does a silly laugh and grins. We had our first night home and Devin was instantly reminded of why babies make you so tired! Because things were so easy this time, I'm still full of adrenaline and don't feel tired at all. Hopefully I can get some more things unpacked before the exhaustion kicks in!! My dad took some better pictures of her that I still need to get off of his computer, so there will be more pics a little later!!

7 comments:

Dacia said...

YEA! We love her already! She is adorable. We need an up-close shot-soon! Love you guys!!!

Mara said...

Awwww! She's so Cute! I can't wait to meet her in a couple weeks!

Jennifer said...

We are so excited to meet her! BTW, you look like a teenager in your pictures. :)

Stacey said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! I can't believe you have 2 kids! Where has the time gone. You look great.

Bob and Danya said...

Yay! We are so excited for you (and that you finally popped)! :) She is a beautiful little baby! Glad everything went so smoothly. That is awesome! Nothing like a good, easy delivery! Have fun with your new bundle of joy! We can't wait to see her!

Natty said...

Congrats Heidi, I love her name!! I know what you mean by remembering why babies make you so tired, but hey its worth it right.

BionicKatie said...

Congrates- She is sure a cutie. I am sure Tyson will be a good helper and big brother