Monday, April 13, 2009

Official Decision

It's official! Devin got accepted to BYU and after some serious pondering we've decided to go stick around Utah Valley and go to the Marriott School of Business at Brigham Young University. It really was hard to choose between something we are so comfortable with and the fun international adventure that South Carolina had to offer, but we just couldn't justify the cost vs the level of education Devin would recieve at BYU. I'm excited for selfish reasons so I can help when our little baby comes in July!

7 comments:

Warden Family said...

That is so great! Baby 2 and school at BYU! That is so exciting. Good luck!

Beth said...

I am soooooo glad... for selfish reasons. We need to get together and do another movie, or game, or all of the above.

Emily said...

We're glad to hear you'll be sticking around!! We'd love to do dinner some night if you're up for it!

Bob and Danya said...

So glad that it will work out for you guys to stay there! Congrats! Hopefully we'll get to see you all soon!

TGPalmer said...

Well...I am an officail blog stalker...feel free to look at mine whenever! I am so happy that you get to stick around, and have you family and friends close for baby #2!! I hear thats when you need support the most! I love looking at your blog! Keep up the good work!
Tallie

Jen said...

Congrats!!!! I am glad that you get to stay around. Good for Devin!!! And it will be so so so nice to have family around when the baby comes.

Mara said...

Yay! BYU is a good choice. I think you guys will enjoy it there. So you're living in Gradma Hemmerts house? That way we can visit you more! :) :) :) :) :) :)