Monday, March 2, 2009

AAAHHHHH!!!

So Devin has officially been excepted to the International MBA program at the University of South Carolina. It's structured in a way that if we chose to go there we would live in Columbia, SC for about 6 months, then go international (possibly Germany or SOuth America) for 8 months, move back to SC, then international again for another 4 months. It's an incredible program, I'm just getting a little anxiety because Dev and I just found out the program starts June 30 which is right when our next baby is due!! We still don't know if we are going to South Carolina yet because we are waiting to hear from BYU and ASU. Regardless, all of this school, baby, and moving stuff is starting to become a huge reality to me. If anyone knows anyone who wants to buy a two bedroom townhome send them our way!!!

5 comments:

Julie Hemmert said...

I will keep my ears open for buyers. If you need to drop Tyson off to play so you can get things done, we are here!

The Gibbs said...

oh, my sweet heidi. CONGRATULATIONS!!! what a relief! still crossing our fingers for the other schools, but at least you know you're in. and what a cool opportunity! and now we have the exact same situations...hmmm, i know let's have a baby and move at the same time, yeah? don't panic, the details will all fall into place. we'll talk all of this over at bunco. can't wait!

Mara said...

:( I'm excited 4 u that ur moving but I'm gunna miss u!!! :( :( :( :(
Oh... and congrats on the baby!!!!
Keep in touch!
~Mara

Bob and Danya said...

Try not to stress too much. The Lord has a way of working these things out! :)

The Cullimore's said...

Wow, that sounds exciting! Congrats, Devin! I am sure you will love whatever program you end up going to. I was actually in Columbia, SC on business in February...right next to campus. Good luck with everything you guys!

DC