Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fun blog

When I first moved into my current ward, a neighbor told me about a crafty blog she had started. I didn't have any kids at the time, so I kind of forgot about it. Now that Tyson is turning two and the winter months are hovering in the air, I decided to look the blog up to find fun things to do with him while we are trapped indoors. I regret not looking earlier!! The whole site is loaded with fun, simple craft ideas to do with your kids. She graduated in early childhood education and taught kindergarten for four years, so she knows what she is talking about. Here's the link, and i posted it on the side of my blog as well.

Make and Takes

1 comment:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Heidi! Thanks for posting about Make and Takes. Very sweet. I love that family picture on the front of your blog, darling.