Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point last Saturday. My Mom, Matt, Julie, Mason, Jaime, Chandler and Preston came a long too. Tyson turned 18 months old, so we asked our good friend Spencer to come with us and take some pictures with his fantastical camera. It was freezing so the tulips weren't quite as spectacular as they were last year and Tyson's nose ran like race tracks down his face. We gave him a golf ball to entertain him, and he ended up throwing it around the ENTIRE park. Despite the impossibility of getting Tyson to stay facing one direction for more than a second, Spencer was still able to get some good shots in. I don't have the actual pictures yet, I just stole these off of Spencer's website that he uploaded earlier today. I will post more once I get the rest.






This is his Rico Suave pose...




That's my cute little bum!!

7 comments:

Bob and Danya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob and Danya said...

Ok, those pics are freaking awesome! Man, what kind of camera does this guy have! Heidi you look amazing as always - my brother better treat you right or else!!! I love the one at the top of the page. That is so adorable of the 3 of you. I love it!
Danya

Julie Hemmert said...

What great pictures!!! Your friend did a great job. That was a fun day! Did Tyson get sunburned?

Jaime said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

I must say your family is pretty attractive. :)

Slades said...

yay. I'm glad you guys blog. ours is www.madeslade.blogspot.com
K those pictures are gorgeous. Good job spencer. and good modelings spanns.

Kjell Crowe said...

Heidi!
You have a beautiful family!