Monday, April 28, 2008

So nice!

Tyson seems to think that anything that looks like lotion is mousse. He pretends to put it on his hand and rub it in his hair while saying, "So nice. So nice." Recently we've been letting him feed himself completely without any help from Mom or Dad. After church yesterday, I gave him a yogurt and went back into the kitchen. I hear a loud, "Oh my Gosh..." from Devin. I ran back into the dining area, and this is what we found...


Yes, Tyson... That is "so nice..." After the kid finished eating, Devin took him upstairs and rinsed him off in the shower. Tyson disliked it of course(He loves baths, but not showers), and when Daddy finally turned off the shower Tyson expressed his gratitude with an exasperated "Dank dyew!" (Thank you).

5 comments:

Jaime said...

That is so funny and very Preston-like!

Julie Hemmert said...

I love the do! It is so nice!

Bob and Danya said...

Hahahaha! That is awesome! LOL!

Unknown said...

What? Where did he get "so nice, so nice" from. He is a random baby.
By the way, this is Brittany (Asay). You should come to my blog. Okay thanks. :)

Mara said...

That's Adorable!!! I couldn't stop laughing!!!! HEE HEE