Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bon Appetit!!


Well we've done it.
We saw Julie and Julia and were inspired to experience Julia Child's Beef Bourguignon for ourselves. Actually, I merely thought about it, and my dad put it into action. After a big shopping trip, a lot of hard work and 3 hours of heavenly scents wafting through the air, we were able to unanimously say, "Yum..." (You have to see the movie to get the reference:)) Good job Dad (and Mom!), and might I say it was a spectacular feast. I'm glad I didn't try to make it, because I would have totally ruined it!!
Thanks Julia!

3 comments:

Beth said...

oh man, I'm jealous! I've wanted to get her cook book ever since we saw that movie :)

Vanessa Goertzen said...

Me too. I have heard it's $20 on amazon... I can't believe you didn't try the beef gelatin mold first...

Dacia said...

MMMM...