Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Dentist.... and boot camp

Just a quick update:

So Devin made me finally go to the dentist after about 3 years (I think). The verdict is that I have to have a lot of work done (i.e.: replacing my metal fillings with better ones, and getting veneers, etc.). So my dentist will be seeing a lot of me next month. (He must really like me or something. :)) On top of that I started an exercise boot camp yesterday with about 15 other women. It's 4 days a week for one month, so hopefully that will be the last thing I need to get
myself into tip top shape. It totally kicked my patootie but it will be so worth it!! I'm super excited.


3 comments:

Bob and Danya said...

Congrats on getting your butt kicked in boot camp! LOL! Have fun with that! I need that too, but I'm a wimp!

Bummer about needing all that dental work! Darn teeth! I know you have a great dentist though! :)

Kjell Crowe said...

yeah yeah, BOOT CAMP!!! You did awesome yesterday!

The Cullimore's said...

Dentist? What's that? I guess it's been a couple of years for me too.

Hello Spann's! Nice to find you guys, hope all is well--